We request certain information (including name, company, position, email, phone number) for the purpose of processing customer requests efficiently.
– Information that is required and that which is optional is clearly marked and varies depending on the type of request.
– We use web visitor tracking software, as do most other websites to enhance user experience, gather general visitor information, and track visits to our website.
Information use: We use information for the following purposes:
– To enable efficient processing of customer requests or inquiries
– To enhance customer website user experience
– To improve customer satisfaction
– To send occasional emails relating to our services, promotions and/ or important company announcements
We do not initiate SPAM mailing campaigns. Please see our below declaration pertaining to our compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
Information privacy and security:
– WeCARE does not sell, or trade information to 3rd parties.
– We take security measures (including password protected directories and databases) to ensure the safe and secure storage of your information
Subscriptions and ease of ‘opt-out’:
– In compliance with the CAN SPAM Act, We always include an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the base of every news mail, you can unsubscribe at any time.
CAN-SPAM Act 2003 Compliance:
– We are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. For more information visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAN-SPAM_Act_of_2003